LaserlineбТа Cable Installation Kit
LaserLine was designed to fulfill the need for a more productive and improved method for the installation process of low-voltage conductors and communication cables. Equipped with a laser sighting device, LaserLine will accurately install a pull line up to 120 ft. through most web trusses, across suspended ceiling systems, over hard to move objects, under sub-flooring or in any limited access areas like those found in most offices and commercial building structures.
Once the route has been established, just aim your LaserLine's laser sight at the proposed path for your install, pull the trigger. Now that you have your pull line in place, simply attach your cable or a pull line if needed, and pull your cables across. Once your cable is in place, supports can be placed (typically at 5-foot intervals) with the point-to-point routes determined and the cable supports in place. Productivity is improved and labor intensity is decreased.
- Gun with laser sighting device
- 3 darts
- 2xCO2 cartridges
- 2x1200ft spools of line
- Case and manuals
- Strong nylon pull line comes in 1200ft spools and has a tensile strength of 17lbs
- Made of high quality aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- arts are made of durable lightweight nylon with soft foam tip for easy casting of pull string
- CO2 12g cartridge allows 8 to 10 shots per cartridge
- Ideal for use in drop ceilings, plenum spaces, attics, mezzanines, and more!