PN / PLA-100010C *
The EZ-RJ45 Cat6e Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector, reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts, improving performance. It reduces scrap, no wasted crimps. It is more reliable with higher performance.
- Holes allow wire pairs to be inserted through front of connector for faster terminations
- Works with solid or stranded wire
- FCC compliant, UL rated. Use in category 3, 5, 5E, 6E compliant data networks
- Connectors are RoHS compliant
- Simple one piece design, no bars or liners