SALES OPPORTUNITY (Tulsa Ok)
Date: Re Posted 11-20-2017
Position: Key Account Executive
Experience: Networking or Video Surveillance Background Required
Beginning Salary: Commensurate to Experience. High Five Figure Gross Realistic By End Of First year
Employment Type: Full -Time B2B Account Representative
PAM Distributing Co is a 35 year old Wholesale Security & Electronics Distributor located in Tulsa Oklahoma. As a Master Distributor, our business is strictly B2B with repeat customers in the Security, Surveillance, Communications, Commercial & Custom Home Audio Video industry. Our target customers are High Quality Dealers, Integrators, Distributor Partners, Higher Education & Government Entities.
PAM Distributing has recently been appointed one of five Master Distributors by the third largest video surveillance manufacturer in China and 7th in the world. This product line is very high quality, extremely cost effective and is proving to be increasingly desirable by new and old customers alike.To expand this line we are looking for a uniquely qualified Sales Executives seeking a unique opportunity with a well-established firm.
If you are professional and self confident with an outgoing personality this may well be the opportunity you have been searching for. An established,Iwith a really good company in a high-tech industry where you can make a very very good income.
Join a great team in a laid back work environment that includes training, thousands of leads and lots of professional grade marketing tools including constant contact, bulk mail, high quality add material and much more. This position will require a great deal of time on the phone with leads & customers.
- Present and sell our company, products and services while always focusing on this new product line to new and existing customers waiting to hear about it.
- Must be able to rapidly learn and retain new things familiar and not in order to thouroughly describe and explain the uses, features and other selling points of this new priduct line.
- Quickly learn company policies, procedures and software.
- Communicate regularly with customers and prospects alike keeping them aware of latest product developments.
- Stay in close contact with key accounts to offer assistance and make sure all is well.
- Create sales material to present to customers and for our customers to use. (Much will be provided)
- Reach agreed upon sales goals and deadlines
- Keep acceptable records of all work product.
- Driven or self-motivated
- Team Spirit
- Has leadership qualities
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Impeccable References
- Driven to learn new things
- Familiar with computer network hardware very helpful
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook
- Must have good electronic and or possibly mechanical aptitude
Position opening is immediate.
Established business with commission comes with position
Please respond with Resume, References or other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for a Confidential Review
Various positions in the company come up from time to time. You are welcome to keep a current and confidential resume on file by sending it to email@example.com.
PAM Distributing is a Equal Opportunity Employer
Please get in touch!