ALTRONIX MOM5 MULTI OUTPUT POWER SUPPLY 12VDC or 24VDC
PN / AX-MOM5 *
Altronix MOM5 power distribution module converts one (1) non power-limited DC voltage input to five (5) power-limited outputs. Each output will route power to a variety of access control hardware and devices which includes Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. These outputs will operate in both fail-safe and fail-secure modes. Controlled trigger input is achieved through normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) supervised input or the polarity reversal from an FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel). A form "C" dry output relay will enable HVAC Shutdown, Elevator Recall or trigger auxiliary devices.
- 12VDC or 24VDC from power supply.
- 12VDC or 24VDC operation.
- Current limit is 2A @ 12VDC or 24VDC per output.
- Five (5) individual Class 2 Rated PTC protected power-limited outputs (auto-resettable).
- PTCs are rated @ 2A/250V.
- Red LEDs indicate condition of each power output.
- Power and input trigger LEDs.
- Power fail supervision relay (Form "C" contact rated 1A @ 28VDC).
- Output relay indicates that unit is triggered (Form “C” contact rated 1A @ 28VDC).
- Interfaces with most DC Power Supplies.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.