ALTRONIX EFLOW104N POWER SUPPLY CHARGER 24VAC IN 24VDC OUT
PN / AX-EFLOW104N *
eFlow104N is a power supply/charger that converts a 120VAC 60Hz input into a single 24VDC output with a total of 10A. max. The unit includes an unswitched aux. output. It also offers a suite of features that includes fire alarm disconnect, over voltage protection, and low power disconnect which prevents deep discharge of stand-by batteries.
- 120VAC, 60Hz, 4.5 amp.
- Input fuse: 5A/250V.
- 24VDC @ 10.0 amp supply current.
- Auxiliary Power-Limited output rated @ 1 amp (unswitched).
- Over Voltage Protection.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Maximum charge current 1.54 amp.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails. Transfer to stand-by battery power is instantaneous with no interruption.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts)
- - Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 2 hours..
- Battery fail & presence supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Low power shutdown. Shuts down DC output terminals if battery voltage drops below 70-75% (depending on the power supply). Prevents deep battery discharge.
- Supervised Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) 10K EOL resistor. Operates on a normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) trigger.
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 49° C ambient.
- BTU/Hr.: 124.85 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 540VA.
- Green AC Power LED indicates 120VAC present.
- AC input, DC output and Battery LED indicators.
- Short circuit and overload protection.
- Unit is complete with power supply, enclosure, battery leads and cam lock.
- Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions & WeightEnclosure:
- Wall mount enclosure for indoor use.
- Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/7AH batteries.
- Dimensions 13.5"H x 13"W x 3.25"D (343mm H x 330mm W x 83mm D)
- 1/2" and 3/4" combination knockouts.
- Product Weight: 6.8 Lbs (3.08 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 Lbs (3.49 kg)