PN / OPT-SL-350QFRi *
**Contains Lithium Batteries - Cannot Air Ship**
Optex expands on its industry leading outdoor battery-powered iSeries line by adding the quad beam SL-350QFRi, a 350 ft. battery-powered photoelectric detector requiring no trenching or wiring. Because of this, Integrators and Dealers can offer a significant cost saving alternative to traditional hardwired systems, while End Users will benifit from less downtime to business operations during install. The iSeries SL-350QFRi includes an Inovonics EN1941 wireless transmitter pre-installed, and comes with four batteries per set, with the option of expanding to eight for up to 10 years of battery life. In addition, the SL-350QFRi is compatible with the AX-TW200 line of beam towers for a clean, concealed, wireless mounting option. The SL-350QFRi is the perfect solution for perimeter protection where labor costs or trenching is an issue.
- Inovonics EN1941 wireless transmitter and batteries pre-installed (2 batteries per transmitter and receiver)
- Quad beam detection
- 4ch selectable beam frequency
- Long battery life
- fit for most of the major wireless transmitters in the market
- sniper viewfinder for easy alignment
- water protection IP65
- 8 to 10 years battery life operation for detector
17.9in. x 3.3in. x 5.4in.