OPTEX OV-101 Anti-Tailgating System (Includes Sensor Camera and Controller)
PN / OPT-OV-101 *
The OPTEX Accurance One-Way Traffic Sensor is designed to detect and report the movement of persons the wrong way through a secured area. By utilizing its unique “Virtual 3-D” Technology, the Accurance can be used to improve security in areas where reverse traffic is not allowed. The most common application for this technology is exit lanes in Airport Terminals. When Accurance is used in this application, it will immediately report any movement against the approved flow of traffic. Although not designed to work stand-alone, the output from the Accurance can be used to call a guard, close automated gates or doors and activate CCTV.
Highly Accurate Detection
- The OV-101 uses Patented “Virtual 3-D” technology to track persons within its field of view.
- This technology guaranteed higher than 95% accuracy for detection of persons and objects within its field of view.
Wrong Way Tracking
- Can track a high volume of targets simultaneously and ignore all motion in the proper direction
- However, if a person attempts to move the wrong way through the coverage area, the OV-101 immediately detects the movement and creates an output
- The OV-101 does not require a separate computer. All processing is built into its controller, which is normally mounted near the camera.
- A separate PC or Laptop can be used for set-up and adjustment but is not require for normal operation.
- The OV-101 Camera module is very small and inconspicuous
- A flush mount version of the camera is also available.
Warning and Alarm Zone
- When (2) sensors are used together, an early warning zone can be created that warns intruders and instructs them to retreat.
- If they continue, the alarm zone will activate causing additional deterrent measures.
OV-101CB Control box: 8.94（W）*6.47（H）*2.62（D）in
OV-101F Sensor (Flush Mount): φ3.54 in
OV-101S Sensor (Surface): 3.62（W）*2.56（H）*1.73（D）