NUUO TITAN NT4040-US 4 Ch, 4 Bay, Includes 4 Licenses, No Hard Drive
PN / NUU-NT4040-US *
|Stable, reliable and virus free.|
|High recording throughput (250Mbps)||NUUO Titan NVR utilizes a redefined recording engine named File Ring. File Ring was engineered from scratch to handle high megapixel recordings by changing the way hard drives store and retrieve video data. It can process large amount of data throughput boosting Titan's recording performance to 64CH 5 - Megapixel cameras
* Please check NUUO Calculator on http://support.nuuo.com/calculator/
|NUUO Command Chain Technology||Synchronize user accounts and critical events across multiple servers, and 400 channels of centralized live viewing simultaneously.|
|Camera support (ONVIF compatible)||Open platform support multiple camera brands, models and RTSP stream, UPnP search and Onvif ProfileS. The camera support list is updated every month. (http://www.nuuo.com/wiki.php for details).|
|LiveView spot-out (Local display)||Titan support maximum of 16CH(NT-8040R/ NT-8040RP) or 4CH(NT-4040/NT-4040R) VGA spot out. Through view tour, it can connect 64CH video and display 16/4 CH each view.
* NT-4040/NT-4040R: Support 4CH local display in D1, 25 FPS, with 64CH record and 30CH LiveView simultaneously.
* NT-8040R/NT-8040RP: Support 16CH local display in D1, 30 FPS, with 64CH record and 128CH LiveView simultaneously.
Please check NUUO spec sheet for more detail.
|Dual gigabit Ethernet ports||Titan server hardware is equipped with 2x gigabit ports. User can separate the recording stream from viewing stream to ensure the cleanest recording pipeline.|
|Camera Dual (2nd) Stream support||User who suffers from remote bandwidth bottleneck can utilize Titan's Dual Stream function. It supports multiple streams from the camera to allow high resolution recording and low bandwidth remote view. (Supported cameras list).|
|Centralized I/O and event respond systems||Titan supports 4 different external events and 3 system events. External events include camera motion, camera signal lost, camera input trigger and I/O box input trigger. User can be instantly notified of these events through NuClient, Email and special outputs such as siren.|
|Scheduled Backup||Automatically back up the recorded file through FTP to another storage device locally or remotely.|
|Cross platform||NuClient support both Windows and MAC OS.|
|NUUO Image Fusion Technology||User can manipulate the camera image as desired to create the best viewing angle for each camera or stitch up to 10 cameras together to form a consecutive single view for easier viewing.|
|Centralized Viewing||Manage multiple servers and 400 channels of centralized live view per client to manage different devices from Titan main- sub servers structure. It includes:
• Centralized view: Show videos from multiple servers.
• Centralized E-map: View multiple devices (Server, camera, and I/O) on one
single E-Map to easily find and track device location.
• Centralized I/O Panel: Manage all I/O devices on one I/O panel.
• Centralized Event Panel: View and search all event on one event panel.
|Intuituve E-Map||Support multiple layer of E-Map. User can drag and drop cameras and I/O from different servers onto the same map. Furthermore, icon indicator will change status when event happened and instant playback video will popup via double click.|
|Dual stream support||Remote live view bandwidth control (Original / 500 kbps / 100 kbps). User can freely choose the desired streaming profile based on the bandwidth available.|
|Panarama 360° PTZ||Support Immervision lens and VIVOTEK fisheye cameras.|
|Remote server configuration||User can remotely configure Titan server through the web client without being physically at the server.|
|View, View group and View tour||Titan NVR support public view for all user and private view for each user. User can freely access Public View or setup its own customized view list for private access.
It also support View Tour to loop through different selected Views.
|Mobile App||NUUO iViewer is a free mobile app that allows you to view video from your NUUO surveillance systems. User can take a snapshot, control physical/ digital PTZ and digital input and output devices. For more information, please search "NUUO" at Apple Store or Android Market.|
|Twin Clients||Software client and web client are 100% identical in control and functions. User can access Titan anywhere through browser without having to install the client software.|
|External storage||Support through 3rd party DAS, iSCSi
|I/O box||Support NUUO All-in-1 I/O Box (SCB-A08).
Support up to 256 NUUO I/O boxes (SCB-C24/C26/C28).
Support APC Uninterrupted Power Supply - Smart-UPS 750 VA / APC Back-UPS 500 ES / APC Smart UPS 1500 / APC Smart UPS 3000 (http://support.nuuo.com for details).
• Linux Embedded
• Open platform support multiple camera brands, models and RTSP stream, UPnP search and Onvif ProfileS. (http://www.nuuo.com/wiki for details)
• ONVIF compatible
• Record up to 64 megapixel cameras (through license upgrade)
• High throughput (250Mbps) supporting up to 64x 5-Megapixel cameras (based on H.264, 10 fps, moderate traffic)
• Support up to 10 Megapixel single camera
• NUUO Command Chain Technology – Synchronize user accounts across multiple servers through a single server instantly
• Centralized I/O and event respond systems
• Dual gigabit Ethernet ports
• Camera Dual (2nd) Stream support (http://www.nuuo.com/wiki for details)
• Stream up to 256 camera connections to multiple clients simultaneously for Live View.
• Scheduled Backup to FTP location
• Support continuous, scheduled, event based and I/O based recording
• Synchronized audio and video recording
• Automatically syncronize time with NTP server
• NUUO Image Fusion Technology – stitch up to 10 cameras together to form a consecutive single view for easier viewing (http://support.nuuo.com for details)
• NUUO fisheye camera dewarp
• Panorama 360° PTZ Immervision and VIVOTEK fisheye camera
• Digital and Optical PTZ
• Support Patrol (Camera preset group)
• Support Stream Profile for remote live view bandwidth control (Original / 300 kbps / 100 kbps)
• Auto and simutaneously switch stream profile
• Remote server configuration
• Centralized E-map
• Centralized I/O Panel and Events Panel
• Public View and Private View for each user
• View Tour to loop through selected Views
• Instant Playback
• Save video clips into AVI, ASF and MOV
• Intelligent Search in playback to quickly find the subject of interest
• Twin Clients to support identical, full featured software client and web client
• Support NUUO All-in-1 I/O box (SCB-A08)
• Support up to 256 NUUO I/O boxes (SCB-C24/C26/C28)
• Support APC Uninterrupted Power Supply (Smart-UPS 750 VA / APC Back-UPS 500 ES / APC Smart UPS 1500 / APC Smart UPS 3000)