NUUO SOLO NVR 16 IP Channel with 8 Hard Disk Bays (32Tb Max Storage)
PN / NUU-NS-8160-US *
Single & Dual Bay NVRsolo is NUUO’s answer to hassle free, lightweight NVR system. It is small in size yet able to handle heavy duty tasks. With local HDMI/VGA display and keyboard/mouse input built right into the unit, configuring NVRsolo is easy and simple. Built on solid Linux foundation, we sacrificed nothing except unnecessary bulk to make NVRsolo the award winning standalone NVR solution you have been looking for. NVRsolo's flexibility doesn't end there. For those needing more storage options, This 8 bay version meets your needs.
Be sure to visit Nuuo's Website or call PAM Distributing for answers to just about any question you may have.
• Linux embedded – safer solution against PC crashes and virus
• One-click setup for more than 80 brands of IP cameras
• ezNUUO – free from router settings for web/mobile viewing
• Point of Sale (POS) *1
• Alarm source for NUUO Central Management System
• RAID 0,1 for maximum capacity or data protection
• Supports megapixel cameras and H.264 compression format
• Supports camera multi-stream settings *2
• Supports multi-streaming on local display for better performance
• Supports camera two-way audio*3
• camera snapshot intergration*4
• Camera I/O integration
• Supports HDD SMART self-test
• Real-time digital output, Email alert and push notification on mobile
• NTP server synchronization
• Compatible with touch panel *5
• event log click and play*3
• Support 90 brands of IP cameras and 2329 models *6 (with free monthly update)
• Supports Stream Profile for remote live view bandwidth control (Original / 500 kbps *7 / 100 kbps)
• Supports mobile client for iPhone / iPad / Android
• Up to 128 CH remote live view with multiple monitors
• Web-based configuration, live viewer, playback
• Compatible with Internet Explorer 8, 9 10, Mac Safari v6.1, 7.0, and Windows Chrome*8
• Online GUI recording schedule
• Panorama 360° PTZ (ImmerVision and VIVOTEK fisheye)
• Generic dewarp (fisheye)
• Digital PTZ and multi-view
• Support joystick for easier camera control
• Playback with 5 types of intelligent event search
• E-map with indicator
• Digital watermark
• event log click and play*8
*1. POS device configuration is only available in IE.
*2-4. DP 3.1 or above.
*3. IE and local viewing only.
*5. Acer T232HL and ViewSonic TD2220
*6. The data is updated for DP 2.19
*7. DP 2.16 or above; the low profile of cameras integrated before DP 2.16 is 300kbps.
*8 Live view layout and stream profile may not be saved when next log in on Safari and Chrome.
|Recording Server||Recording Server is a NAS-based server which receives the streams from cameras. The main features are listed below.
• Streams and records live video and audio from camera
• Embedded Linux for high stability, more secure against virus attacks
• Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10(depends on models) for maximum capacity of data protection
|Local Operator||Local Operator is the operating system to provide a stable and good quality local display through HDMI or VGA interface. Users can connect a monitor with NVRsolo to:
• Monitor live videos or playback recorded videos with high decoding capacity 120fps @1080p or 240fps @720p
• Save snapshot or backup videos
• Configure the system by remote control, mouse, and keyboard
There are 4 output resolutions supported in the system: 1920x1080, 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1024x768. Please check NUUO spec sheet for more details about local display.
|Web Viewer (Client)||Web Viewer is the client to ask recording data from Recording Server. Remotely, users can connect to the recording server via web viewer (Internet Explorer) to:
• Configure the system
• Monitor live videos (up to 64 channels), and duplicate channel display with digital PTZ
• Multiple camera streams to display
• Playback recorded videos (up to 16 channels)
Web viewer logs in to the Recording Server via 4 different user groups: administrator, power user, user, and guest. Each user group has its own distinctive privilege in system configuration, live view camera and playback camera.
|Remote Live Viewer (Client)||Remote Live Viewer application is used to monitor multiple NUUO servers from NUUO Mainconsole family simultaneously, featuring PTZ control, E-map and I/O panel. Dual monitor supports up to 128 channels, with 64 channels per monitor.|
|Remote Playback System (Client)||Remote Playback application can play up to 16 channels of recording from any one of the servers in NUUO Mainconsole family simultaneously.|
|Remote Backup System||Remote Backup application can be used to backup recording videos and POS transaction remotely from NVRsolo.|
|Other NUUO product supported||• NUUO CMS: Ultimate central monitoring solution for large scale projects and projects with multiple sites. Fully compatible with all NUUO Mainconsole family servers.
• POS: NUUO Point of Sale system works on NVRsolo by overlaying the transaction text from cash register onto the video image (local and remote liveview/ playback). All POS recordings are searchable from Web Viewer and Remote Playback System.
|Maximum Number of Licenses||8||16||16||16|
|Video Output||HDMI or VGA|
|Output Resolution||1920x1080, 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1024x768|
|Decoding Capacity||120fps @1080p or 240fps @720p (H.264/MPEG4; MJPEG/MxPEG is with limited support)|
|Recording Performance||60 Mbps||80Mbps||80Mbps|
|Operating System||Embedded Linux|
|Compression||H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG, MxPEG (depends on IP camera)|
|Remote Client||Remote Live Viewer (Software), Remote Live Viewer (Web), iViewer (Mobile App)|
|Remote Client OS||Windows XP (32-bit), Win7 (32 and 64-bit)|
|Mobile Client Platform||iPhone, iPad, Android|
|HDD Bays||1 x 3.5" or 2 x 2.5"||2 x 3.5"||8 x 3.5"|
|RAID Level||0, 1||0, 1||Single||0, 1, 5, 10|
|Ethernet Port||2 x Gigabit Port, RJ-45|
|External Ports||5 x USB 2.0||5 x USB 2.0||4 x USB 2.0|
|Audio||Two - way|
|Voltage||DC 12V 4A||DC 12V 5A||AC 100V~240V, 3.5A~1.5A, 60-50Hz|
|Power Consumption||Full loading: 20W;
|Full loading: 25W;
Full loading: 80W;
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||70.5 x 215 x 220 mm||70.5 x 215 x 260 mm||88.5 x 438 x 442 mm|
|Weight (without HDD)||2.5 kg (5.51lbs)||2.23kg(4.91lbs)||9 kg (19.84lbs)|
|Temperature (Operating with HDD)||Operating: 0° C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)|
|Humidity (Operating)||Operating: 5% ~ 95%|
|Supported Languages||English, Croatian, Czech, Deutsch, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish|