SEESTATION GL001 Coaxial Video Ground Loop Isolator
PN / SEE-GL001 *
The GL001 Video Ground Loop Isolator is a passive devices which reduce Ground Loop Interference with CCTV signals and can easily install in a new or added to existing systems. It is useful where a video signal is transmitted via cable between points with different ground potentials, Differences in ground potentials are typically caused by unbalanced power line loads.
- BNC male to BNC female with mini cable 15 on both sides.
- Passive, no power required.
- Prevents video-signal distortion caused by video ground loops.
- Eliminates picture tearing, cross talk and rolling.
- Prevents power cables laid by others interfering with the CCTV system.
- Built in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection.
|Frequency Response||0-3dB at 10Mhz|
|Input Resistance||75 ohm|
|Output Resistance||75 ohm|
|Isolation Voltage||600VDC (Min)|
|Insulation Resistance||100m Ohm|
|Transient Voltage Suppressors||12 Vrms|
|Dimensions (mm)||84x28x21 with 15cmx2 cable|