The PRS-IO-STR is a powerful generic IO controller. This kit controls up to 8 relays and 8 inputs. Can be expanded to 64 inputs/outputs with the addition of 7 x POE-IO-EXP8PCB IO expansion boards. Additional enclosure (PoE_ENCL_ST) required when adding more than 3 additional POE-IO-EXP8PCB IO expansion boards. LCD screen can be used for diagnostics, troubleshooting, network configuration. Utilizing a solid-state design; this controller is difficult to break and easy to learn.
Supports the concept of doors with no readers (unmanaged door). Up to 16 unmanaged doors supported (including door contact, REX, Motion). Schedules and actions assignable to all inputs/outputs.
IO controller connects to PROTECTOR.Net software deployed locally/remotely, hos ted by the integrator or Hartmann Controls Corp cloud-based hosting.
Enterprise grade PROTECTOR.Net software meets the needs of small to enterprise type sites. Some highlights include Open API, unlimited customization via ACE server-side scripting engi ne, powerful Partitioning, administrator permissions, extensive Notification/Alert customization, mobile support, end-to-end encryption, VMS integration, Active Maps, LDAP integration and more
- PROTECTOR.Net product line includes PoE Door controllers, traditional 12VDC powered 2-8 door controllers, elevator controllers and IO controllers.
- 12-13.8VDC 1-5A power (PRS-Power available)
- Lockable and vented steel enclosure, 13.6" x 3" x 19.3"
- Dediated port for battery backup with built in charging
- RJ45 Ethernet Port 10/100Mbps
- 2 x RS485 port (used for communication between master controller/POE-IO-EXP8PCB)
- 8 dry contact solid state relays can switch up to 30VDC 500mA (expandable to 64)
- 64 ful customizable Inputs (expandable to 64)
- Extra 12VDC power for readers and other peripherals
- Up to 16 unmanaged doors (doors without card readers)
- Up to 64 monitored doors (door contact with schedule and simple actions)
- Onboard diagnostics via LCD disay
- Diagnostics and IP programming also accessible via password/bruteforce protected web interface
- Solid State Design
- Fully distributed processing; functions when disconnected from server
- Maintenance free, no battery, uses super capacitor for Real TimClock