CHAMP 8 Channel NVR with built in POE ports
PN / NUU-CH-NC2080P *
NVRchamp is the answer to hassle free, lightweight NVR system. It is small in size yet able to handle heavy duty tasks. With local HDMI/VGA display and keyboard/mouse input built right into the unit, configuring NVRchamp is easy and simple. Built on solid Linux foundation, we sacrificed nothing except unnecessary bulk to make NVRchamp the award winning standalone NVR solution you have been looking for. NVRchamp's flexibility doesn't end there.
Be sure to visit the CHAMP website or call PAM Distributing for answers to just about any question you may have.
Recording Server is a NAS-based server which receives the streams from cameras. The main features are listed below.
• Streams and records live video and audio from camera
• Embedded Linux for high stability, more secure against virus attacks
• Supports RAID 0, 1 for maximum capacity of data protection
Local Operator is the operating system to provide a stable and good quality local display through HDMI or VGA interface. Users can connect a monitor with NVRchamp to:
• Monitor live videos or playback recorded videos with high decoding capacity 180fps @1080p or 360fps @720p
• Save snapshot or backup videos
• Configure the system by remote control, mouse, and keyboard
There are 4 output resolutions supported in the system: 1920x1080, 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1024x768. Please check CHAMP spec sheet for more details about local display.
Web Viewer (Client)
Web Viewer is the client to ask recording data from Recording Server. Remotely, users can connect to the recording server via web viewer (Internet Explorer, Safari on Mac and Chrome on Windows) to:
• Configure the system
• Monitor live videos (up to 64 channels), and duplicate channel display with digital PTZ
• Multiple camera streams to display
• Playback recorded videos (up to 16 channels)
Web viewer logs in to the Recording Server via 4 different user groups: administrator, power user, user, and guest. Each user group has its own distinctive privilege in system configuration, live view camera and playback camera.
Remote Live Viewer (Free Windows Based Client Software)
Remote Live Viewer application is used to monitor multiple NVRChamp simultaneously, featuring PTZ control, E-map and I/O panel. Dual monitor supports up to 128 channels, with 64 channels per monitor.
Remote Playback System (Free Windows Based Client Software) Remote Playback application can play up to 16 channels of recording from any one of the NVRChamp simultaneously.
Remote Backup System
Remote Backup application can be used to backup recording videos and POS transaction remotely from NVRChamp.
POS Sysyem supported
• POS:Point of Sale system works on NVRChamp by overlaying the transaction text from cash register onto the video image (local and remote liveview/ playback). All POS recordings are searchable from Web Viewer and Remote Playback System.