The ODM (Over Door Module) is our PoE (Power over Ethernet) single door controller. Designed to be mounted above the door in the included black ABS enclosure; the ODM saves time on installation, troubleshooting and cabling cost. LCD screen can be used for diagnostics and troubleshooting; which can save on manpower when installed above the door. This controller features our built-in PIR (Passive Infrared Sensor) to allow cardholders free egress. Power everything at the door including the lock all thr ough PoE. Utilizing a solid-state design; this controller is difficult to break and easy to learn. Includes wall plugs, screws and resistors for input supervision.
Advanced hardware functions include built-in ADA opener sequencing, Key-switch level al arm integration, mantrap/interlock support, Anti-passback, Triple swipe actions, local/remote lockdown.
Door controller connects to PROTECTOR.Net software deployed locally/remotely, hosted by the integrator or Hartmann Controls Corp cloud-based hostin g.
Enterprise grade PROTECTOR.Net software meets the needs of small to enterprise type sites. Some highlights include Open API, unlimited customization via ACE server-side scripting engine, powerful Partitioning, administrator permissions, extensive No tification/Alert customization, mobile support, end-to-end encryption, VMS integration, Active Maps, LDAP integration and more.
- PROTECTOR.Net product line includes PoE Door controllers, traditional 12VDC powered 2-8 door controllers, elevator controllers and IO controllers.
- PoE powered
- Supports back to back readers
- Integrated lockpower 12VDC 500mA
- Extra 12VDC power for readerand other peripherals
- Onboard diagnostics via LCD display
- Diagnostics and IP programming also accessible via password/bruteforce protected web interface
- PIR sensor built into the controller for egress or unlocking
- Solid State Design
- 4 fully customize Inputs
- Two dry contact solid state relays can switch up to 24VDC 1A
- Fully distributed processing; functions when disconnected from server
- Maintenance free, no battery, uses super capacitor for Real Time Clock