The POE-IO-EXP8PCB is used to expand the amount of Inputs/Outputs or Floors in a PRS-IO-STR or POE-ELV-STR by 8. Communicating via RS485, this controller can be connected via interconnect strips or standard RS485 wiring. Can be located up to 2000’ from the master controller.
Enterprise grade PROTECTOR.Net software meets the needs of small to enterprise type sites. Some highlights include Open API, unlimited customization via ACE server-side scripting engine, powerful Partitioning, administrator per missions, extensive Notification/Alert customization, mobile support, end-to-end encryption, VMS integration, Active Maps, LDAP integration and more.
- PROTECTOR.Net product line includes PoE Door controllers, traditional 12VDC powered 2-8 door controllers, elevator controllers and IO controllers.
- 12 VDC (Powered from PRS-IO-STR, POE-ELV-STR or external power supply such as PRS-POWER)
- 1 x RS485 port (used for communication between master controller/PRS-TDM and OSDP readers)
- Extra 12VDC power for readers and other peripherals
- 8 dry contact solid state relays can switch up to 30VDC 500mA
- Other relay available
- 8 dry contact inputs
- Solid State Design