The POE-TDM is our PoE (Power over Ethernet) two door controller. Designed to be mounted above or near a door in included black ABS enclosure; the TDM saves time on installation, troubleshooting and cabling cost. Mount above 1 door and run standard acc ess control cable to a nearby door within 500’. External power for a second strike may be required. LCD screen can be used for diagnostics and troubleshooting; which can save on manpower when installed above the door. This controller features our built -in PIR (Passive Infrared Sensor) to allow cardholders free egress. Utilizing a solid-state design; this controller is difficult to break and easy to learn. Includes wall plugs, screws and resistors for input supervision.
Advanced hardware functions i nclude built-in ADA opener sequencing, Key-switch level alarm integration, mantrap/interlock support, Anti-passback, Triple swipe actions, local/remote lockdown.
Door controller connects to PROTECTOR.Net software deployed locally/remotely, hosted by t he integrator or Hartmann Controls Corp cloud-based hosting.
Enterprise grade PROTECTOR.Net software meets the needs of small to enterprise type sites. Some highlights include Open API, unlimited customization via ACE server-side scripting engine, powe rful Partitioning, administrator permissions, extensive Notification/Alert customization, mobile support, end-to-end encryption, VMS integration, Active Maps, LDAP integration and more.
- PROTECTOR.Net product line includes PoE Door controllers, traditional 12VDC powered 2-8 door controllers, elevator controllers and IO controllers.
- PoE powered
- Supports 1 reader per door
- Integrated lockpower 12VDC 500mA
- Extra 12VDC power for readers a other peripherals
- Second lock may use 12V out through SSR relay if current <300mA @12VDC or use external power
- Onboard diagnostics via LCD display
- Diagnostics and IP programming also accessible via password/bruteforce protected web interface
- PIR senr built into the controller for egress or unlocking for door 1
- Solid State Design
- 4 fully customizable Inputs
- Two dry contact solid state relays can switch up to 24VDC 1A
- Fully distributed processing; functions when disconnected from server
- Maintenance free, no battery, uses super capacitor for Real Time Clock